A Tale of Two Cities – Hardwood Alliance #2: Omaha
3rd-8th Grade Boys
Entry Fee and Registration:
-$175 per team
DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS 11/30/2023 OR UNTIL FULL
Admission will be charged for spectators.
Other Hardwood Alliance Dates & Locations:
- Session #1: Des Moines, IA
- Saturday, November 18th, 2023
- Sunday, November 19th, 2023
- Main Sites will be 515 Fieldhouse Courts & Kingdom Courts
- Session #2: Omaha, NE/Bellevue, NE
- Saturday, December 2nd, 2023
- Sunday, December 3rd, 2023
- Main Site will be Bellevue High School
- Session #3: Kansas City, Missouri
- Saturday, January 6th, 2024
- Sunday, January 7th, 2024
- Main site is Hy-Vee Arena in Kansas City, MO
- Session #4: Ames, Iowa
- Saturday, January 20th, 2024
- Sunday, January 21st, 2024
- Main site is Zachary Jensen Fieldhouse & Canyon Hopkins Fieldhouse in Ames, IA
-Teams are encouraged to play in ALL sessions
-4 game guaranteed
-2 certified officials
-Games will go from 8am–10:00pm on Saturday and 8:00am–5pm on Sunday
Iowa Gym Rats Basketball has a “Stay to Play” policy for all tournaments.
“Stay to Play” – This requires all out of town teams and participants in need of hotel accommodations must make their reservations through TBD Travel Services to ensure placement in the tournament.
* It is required that teams book all of their housing through this service to ensure placement in this tournament. By not using this service, your team may incur a penalty or disqualification. No refunds will be given.
* This is a complimentary service and makes securing your rooms quick and easy
with 24 hour online access to hotel availability.
* Hotel Availability for Team and Individual reservations can be found online or calling TBD Travel Service.
Tournament Accommodations – – Click Here (24 Hour Online Access)
TBD Travel Services
Phone : 515.207.4910
Toll Free – 855-TEAMTVL
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am to 4:30pm CDT
Throughout the league you can find weather updates here…..
Mike Mackie—firstname.lastname@example.org or (402) 612-6136