Iowa Gym Rats is excited to host the AAU Iowa Girls State Championship in 2020. We are excited to crown another round of deserving State Champions.
AAU Girls State Championship 2020
February 15-16, 2020
- 3rd–8th Grade Girls
$250 per team
Schedule, Gym Locations and Rules:
-Please make sure and read over information below including the “ROSTER FORM” that is needed at check in.
-ALL COACHES AND PLAYERS MUST HAVE AN AAU CARD. CLICK HERE TO OBTAIN YOUR CARD
-Schedule was UPDATED at 1:29am on 2/11/2020. Coaches were emailed.
-Coaches are emailed when changes occur and are asked to pass those changes along to their team
-Changes will ONLY occur if event director makes a mistake. Please do not ask for schedule changes.
-Doors open at 7:30am on Saturday and Sunday, please DO NOT show up earlier.
-Coach MUST bring AAU Roster form to check in. Please fill it out completely with all information including AAU Card information for EACH player and coach. Coaches and players must have an AAU card to participate.
– You do NOT need a “School Official” signature
Additional Event Details:
– Admission will be charged for spectators
– All players and coaches must have AAU Card
– 3 game guarantee
– 2 certified officials
– Games will go from 8am-10pm Saturday and 8am–5pm on Sunday.
Deadline to register is February 6th, 2020 or Until Full
- Pool Play into Bracket Play
- 3 game guarantee
Iowa Gym Rats Basketball has a “Stay to Play” policy for all tournaments.
“Stay to Play” – This requires all out of town teams and participants in need of hotel accommodations must make their reservations through TBD Travel Services to ensure placement in the tournament.
* It is required that teams book all of their housing through this service to ensure placement in this tournament. By not using this service, your team may incur a penalty or disqualification. No refunds will be given.
* This is a complimentary service and makes securing your rooms quick and easy
with 24 hour online access to hotel availability.
* Hotel Availability for Team and Individual reservations can be found online or calling TBD Travel Service.
Tournament Accommodations – – Click Here (24 Hour Online Access)
TBD Travel Services
Phone : 515.207.4910
Toll Free – 855-TEAMTVL
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am to 4:30pm CDT
1st and 2nd place teams will receive awards
Todd Miller – firstname.lastname@example.org or (515) 451-5635