Welcome to the Hardwood Alliance and its 4th year. We are excited to bring top level competition to Nebraska, Iowa, and Kansas during the 2019-2020 season. Last year we had a a great league that brought many of the top teams from the Midwest together during the Fall and Winter.
Hardwood Alliance 2019-2020 (Fall and Winter)
3rd-8th Grade Boys
-Schedule was POSTED at 1:02am on 2/11/2020. Coaches were emailed.
-Schedule will ONLY be changed if mistakes were made or something unforeseen happens.
–Please do NOT contact director to have schedule changed.
-Coaches are emailed when changes occur and are expected to pass along those changes.
-Doors open at 9:00am on Saturday (2/15/2020) and at 7:30am on Sunday (2/16/2020). Please do not show up earlier.
-Download the Tourney Machine App to stay up to date on results and updates.
Gym Location (FINALE):
Adults: Saturday – $10, Sunday – $10
K-12 Student: Saturday – $5, Sunday – $5
5 Years and Under – FREE
- Session #1: Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Saturday, December 7th, 2019
- Sunday, December 8th, 2019
- Main site is Iowa West Fieldhouse in Council Bluffs, IA
- Session #2: Des Moines, Iowa
- Saturday, January 4, 2020
- Sunday, January 5, 2020
- Main site is Kingdom Courts in Des Moines, IA
- Session #3: Lawrence, Kansas
- Saturday, February 15, 2020
- Sunday, February 16, 2020
- Main site is Sports Pavilion Lawrence in Lawrence, KS
- Boys ONLY this particular weekend
-Teams are encouraged to play in ALL sessions
-Games will be played on Saturdays and Sundays ONLY.
-4 games per weekend.
-2 certified officials.
-12 players max and each team must provide own uniforms.
-Games will go from 8am–10:00pm on Saturday and 8:00am–5pm on Sunday
Entry Fee and Registration:
-$825 per team for the league ($275 per event)
DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS 11/25/2019 OR UNTIL FULL
Iowa Gym Rats Basketball has a “Stay to Play” policy for all tournaments.
“Stay to Play” – This requires all out of town teams and participants in need of hotel accommodations must make their reservations through TBD Travel Services to ensure placement in the tournament.
* It is required that teams book all of their housing through this service to ensure placement in this tournament. By not using this service, your team may incur a penalty or disqualification. No refunds will be given.
* This is a complimentary service and makes securing your rooms quick and easy
with 24 hour online access to hotel availability.
* Hotel Availability for Team and Individual reservations can be found online or calling TBD Travel Service.
Tournament Accommodations – – Click Here (24 Hour Online Access)
TBD Travel Services
Phone : 515.207.4910
Toll Free – 855-TEAMTVL
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am to 4:30pm CDT
Throughout the league you can find weather updates here…..
Todd Miller—email@example.com or (515) 451-5635
Bob Franzese – firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-618-0337