Iowa Gym Rats is excited to host our 6th year of the Gym Rats Fall League. The league will be open to teams ONLY. We will have a 8th/9th/JV Division and a Varsity Boys Division. We will be limiting the league to a total of 24 teams in 2020 in response to gym space and COVID-19 procedures.
Gym Rats Fall League 2020
Boys Teams (8th/9th/JV and Varsity)
$450 per team
- Teams will be scheduled to play 8 games
- Teams will be required to provide a coach and jerseys
- We will be accepting 20 total teams. 8 – 8th/9th/JV and 12 – HS Varsity Teams
- Boys teams ONLY
- $450 per team
- League Dates – October 18th, October 25th, November 1, and November 8th
2 games per night, 8 games guaranteed
-Week 4 schedule was posted @ 1:15am on 11/02/2020
-Coaches will be notified if the Schedule is updated at any point between now and the event. The schedule will NOT change unless there was a mistake made by the event director. Please do not contact director for changes.
Important Information for Teams, Coaches and Spectators:
-Spectators are welcome to attend.
-We will be taking temperatures at the door of everyone that enters the facility.
-Anyone with a temperature over 100.4 degrees will NOT be allowed in the facility
-We ask you to follow the guideline of no groups of over 40 people from the same team/family. This includes players, coaches, families, and fans for your team.
-Spectators MUST wear a mask at all times while inside the facilities. You will NOT be allowed in without wearing a mask and may be asked to leave if you don’t wear inside the facility.
-Coaches MUST wear a mask at all times while inside the facilities UNLESS you are coaching. You will NOT be allowed in without wearing a mask and may be asked to leave if you don’t wear inside the facility while not coaching.
-Players need to wear a mask when they are not playing. You must wear one to enter the facility.
-Officials need to wear a mask when not officiating. You must wear one to enter the facility.
Please follow these guidelines as you come and go throughout the weekend:
– Show up for games no more than 20 minutes early.
– Teams can’t show up early and watch other games.
– After games are over all teams are to leave the facility as quickly as possible unless you have back to back games. If you have a team meeting, have it after game outside of the facility.
– There will not be handshake lines after games to speed the process.
Entering the facility:
– Entry lines may be longer than normal. Your Patience is appreciated.
– Please stay in family groupings.
– Coaches and players will go through the same process as spectators and then proceed to the coach check in table.
– There will be 2 coaches passes per team.
Doors will open @ 1:00pm on Sunday, November 8th. Games start at 1:30pm. PLEASE DO NOT SHOW UP EARLIER THAN 1:00PM. PLEASE LET EVERYONE KNOW THIS.
October 18th, 2020 – Week 1 Schedule will be POSTED on October 11th @ 11:00pm (POSTED)
October 25th, 2020 – Week 2 Schedule will be POSTED on October 18th @ 11:00pm (POSTED)
November 1st, 2020 – Week 3 Schedule will be POSTED on October 25th @ 11:00pm (POSTED)
November 8th, 2020 – Week 4 Schedule will be POSTED on November 1st @ 11:00pm (POSTED)
-All games will be played at Kingdom Courts (6095 NE Industry Dr., Des Moines, IA 50313).
-2 games played per night. Games start as early as Noon and done by 9 p.m.
-Officiated by certified officials
-Credit Card and Check ONLY
-Follow Directions on registration page for payment methods
October 10th, 2020 by 11:59pm or when FULL
(KC 1, KC 2, KC 3, KC 4)
6095 NE Industry Dr.
Des Moines, Iowa 50313
Additional Event Details:
Admission will be charged for Adults and k-12 students:
- Adults = $6
- K-12 students = $4
- 5 years and under = Free
Todd Miller—firstname.lastname@example.org or (515) 451-5635