Welcome to the Midwest Memorial 2021. We were excited to host 95+ Boys teams from around the Midwest, for a great weekend of basketball. We are excited to host another great event in 2021 and look forward to many great games.
Midwest Memorial 2021 – Boys Only
May 29-30, 2021
- 2nd-11th Grade Boys
Schedule, Gym Locations and Rules:
-Schedule was POSTED @ 4:40pm on 5/24/2021. Coaches were notified at this time.
-Please DO NOT contact director for schedule changes. Changes will ONLY be made if there was a mistake
–Download the Tourney Machine App to stay up to date on results and updates.
Baller TV Live Stream Information:
Important Information for Teams, Coaches and Spectators:
-Spectators are welcome to attend. THERE ARE NO SPECTATOR RESTRICTIONS AS MANDATE WAS LIFTED ON 1/8/2021. Families are asked to please social distance and give seating priority to the teams and families playing.
-MASKS ARE OPTIONAL PER IOWA’S NEW GUIDELINES (UPDATED 5/17/2021)
Please follow these guidelines as you come and go throughout the weekend:
– Show up for games no more than 20 minutes early.
– Teams can’t show up early and watch other games.
– After games are over all teams are to leave the facility as quickly as possible unless you have back to back games. If you have a team meeting, have it after game outside of the facility.
– There will not be handshake lines after games to speed the process.
Entering the facility:
– Entry lines may be longer than normal. Your patience is appreciated.
– Please stay in family groupings.
– Coaches and players will go through the same process as spectators and then proceed to the coach check in table.
– There will be 2 coaches passes per team. There is NOT a scorekeeper pass. Teams MUST provide a volunteer at the scores table for each game.
Doors will open 8:30am on Saturday and 7:30am on Sunday.
PLEASE DO NOT SHOW UP EARLIER. PLEASE LET EVERYONE KNOW THIS.
1 team – $375
2 or more teams – $350 per team (USE PROMO 25OFF when registering)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS MAY 20TH, 2021 OR UNTIL FULL
- Pool Play into Bracket Play
- 4 game guarantee
Additional Event Details:
-Admission will be charged for spectators
-4 game guarantee
-2 certified officials
-Games will go from 8am-10pm Saturday and 8am–5pm on Sunday.
Iowa Gym Rats Basketball has a “Stay to Play” policy for all tournaments.
“Stay to Play” – This requires all out of town teams and participants in need of hotel accommodations must make their reservations through TBD Travel Services to ensure placement in the tournament.
* It is required that teams book all of their housing through this service to ensure placement in this tournament. By not using this service, your team may incur a penalty or disqualification. No refunds will be given.
* This is a complimentary service and makes securing your rooms quick and easy
with 24 hour online access to hotel availability.
* Hotel Availability for Team and Individual reservations can be found online or calling TBD Travel Service.
Tournament Accommodations – – Click Here (24 Hour Online Access)
TBD Travel Services
Phone : 515.207.4910
Toll Free – 855-TEAMTVL
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am to 4:30pm CDT
Championship teams will receive awards
Todd Miller—email@example.com or (515) 451-5635