Welcome to the GRBA/515 Hoops Hardwood Fall Kickoff. 515 Hoops and Iowa Gym Rats have combined resources to bring a great event to the Des Moines Metro. This should be another fun event for everyone to improve while playing against teams of like competition.
GRBA/515 Hoops Hardwood Fall Kickoff – Boys and Girls
November 7-8, 2020
2nd-8th Grade Boys
3rd-8th Grade Girls
$175 per team (3 game guarantee)
- HARDWOOD FALL KICKOFF – SCHEDULE/RESULTS (CLICK HERE)
- Schedule was POSTED @ 3:00pm on 11/02/2020
- The schedule will NOT be changed unless a mistake was made by the event directors
- Please do NOT contact directors for changes to be made.
- If schedule changes coaches will be contacted and asked to pass along the information
- Download the “Tourney Machine App” to your phone to stay up to date throughout the weekend.
- Doors will open @ 7:30am on November 7th and 8th. Games start at 8:00am each day. Please do NOT show up earlier.
Important Information for Teams, Coaches and Spectators:
-Spectators are welcome to attend.
-We will be taking temperatures at the door of everyone that enters the facility.
-Anyone with a temperature over 100.4 degrees will NOT be allowed in the facility
-We ask you to follow the guideline of no groups of over 40 people from the same team/family. This includes players, coaches, families, and fans for your team. This averages out to 4 people per player.
-Spectators MUST wear a mask at all times while inside the facilities. You will NOT be allowed in without wearing a mask and may be asked to leave if you don’t wear inside the facility.
-Coaches MUST wear a mask at all times while inside the facilities UNLESS you are coaching. You will NOT be allowed in without wearing a mask and may be asked to leave if you don’t wear inside the facility while not coaching.
-Players are asked to wear a mask when they are not playing. There will be leniency with players. The are asked to wear one to enter the facility.
-Officials need to wear a mask when not officiating. You must wear one to enter the facility.
Please follow these guidelines as you come and go throughout the weekend:
– Show up for games no more than 20 minutes early.
– Teams can’t show up early and watch other games.
– After games are over all teams are to leave the facility as quickly as possible unless you have back to back games. If you have a team meeting, have it after game outside of the facility.
– There will not be handshake lines after games to speed the process.
Entering the facility:
– Entry lines may be longer than normal. Your Patience is appreciated.
– Please stay in family groupings.
– Coaches and players will go through the same process as spectators and then proceed to the coach check in table.
– There will be 2 coaches passes per team.
Doors will open @ 7:30am on November 7th and 8th. Games start at 8:00am each day.
PLEASE DO NOT SHOW UP EARLIER THAN 7:30AM. PLEASE LET EVERYONE KNOW THIS.
-The roster form must be filled out and turned into the front gate at your first game when the coach signs in.
Gym Locations and Admission:
IEBT Sports (1, 2) – 2425 Hubbell Ave. – Des Moines, Iowa 50317
JC All Sports (1, 2, 3, 4) – 4137 120th Ave. – Urbandale, Iowa 50323
-Facilities open HALF HOUR before first games of the day at each facility. Please DO NOT arrive before that time.
Daily Admission will be charged for spectators:
- Adults = $8 (Per day)
- K–12 students = $5 (Per day)
- 5 years old and under = Free
-We strive to have divisions for Div. II and Div. III teams.
-2 certified officials.
-Games will go from 8am–10pm on Saturday and 8am–5pm on Sunday.
Registration and Deadline:
Deadline to register is October 30, 2020 or Until Full
Champions will receive and award
Todd Miller – firstname.lastname@example.org or (515) 451-5635
Zach Davenport – email@example.com or (515) 528-5037