The Midwest Live Summer Showcase will feature teams from Iowa, Nebraska, Minnesota, Colorado, Kansas, South Dakota and Missouri. The NCAA Live Period is back and we look forward to having your son showcase their talents for college coaches. The 3rd-8th grade division is NOT NCAA Certified.
Midwest Live Summer Showcase (Boys Only)
July 9-11, 2021
Council Bluffs, IA and Omaha, NE
3rd-11th (Boys Only)
-Schedule was UPDATED @ 12:10am on 7/7/2021. Coaches were notified at this time.
-Please DO NOT contact director for schedule changes.
-Due to College Coaches attending we will strive to ONLY make a change to the schedule if there is a mistake
–Download the Tourney Machine App to stay up to date on results and updates.
Gym Location and Admission:
College Coach Information:
Baller TV Live Stream Information:
Important Information for Teams, Coaches and Spectators:
-Spectators are welcome to attend. THERE ARE NO SPECTATOR RESTRICTIONS AS MANDATE WAS LIFTED ON 1/8/2021. Families are asked to please social distance and give seating priority to the teams and families playing.
Please follow these guidelines as you come and go throughout the weekend:
– Show up for games no more than 30 minutes early.
– After games are over all teams are to leave the facility as quickly as possible unless you have back to back games. If you have a team meeting, have it after game outside of the facility.
– There will not be handshake lines after games to speed the process.
Entering the facility:
– Entry lines may be longer than normal. Your Patience is appreciated.
– Please stay in family groupings.
– Coaches will go through the same process as spectators and then proceed to the coach check in table.
– Teams must provided a volunteer for the scores table. There will NOT be a scorekeeper pass.
Doors will open @ 5:15pm on Friday night and 7:15am on Saturday and Sunday mornings.
PLEASE DO NOT SHOW UP EARLIER. PLEASE LET EVERYONE KNOW THIS.
$475 per team for HS (9th-11th)
$325 per team for Youth (3rd-8th)
Use Promo Code of 25OFF when registering to receive $25 off for 2 or more teams.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS 07/1/2021 or Until FULL
Mandatory NCAA Requirements for 15U, 16U, and 17U Teams:
Coaches and Team Coordinators need to be aware that this event has certain parameters that need to be met in order to have your team/program participate. For more information visit the following website: www.ncaa.org/basketballcertification or https://ncaa.egain.cloud/kb/ECAG/home
-These websites will give you step by step instructions
Coaches or Team personnel that participate in the event and will be coaching or sitting on the team bench for a 15U, 16U, or 17U team must have a USA Basketball Gold License. For more information please visit the following website: https://community.usab.com
-All individuals involved in coaching activities(15U, 16U, and 17U) will need to obtain a USAB Gold License.
-Please note that coaches that previously had a USAB Gold License should RENEW their previous account and NOT create a new one
Team organizations, coaches, and athletes will need to be registered in the Basketball Certification System(BBCS). Please visit the following link once you have completed steps 1 and 2: http://bbcs.ncaa.org
-Returning coaches and athlete users should RENEW their previous account and NOT create a new one
-15u, 16U, and 17U Team Organizations, coaches and athletes will need to complete this process properly to be eligible for the event.
- 4 game guarantee for HS teams
- 3 game guarantee for 3-8th teams
Champions in the 3rd-8th grade will receive awards. High School is Showcase games ONLY.
Iowa Gym Rats Basketball has a “Stay to Play” policy for all tournaments.
“Stay to Play” – This requires all out of town teams and participants in need of hotel accommodations must make their reservations through TBD Travel Services to ensure placement in the tournament.
* It is required that teams book all of their housing through this service to ensure placement in this tournament. By not using this service, your team may incur a penalty or disqualification. No refunds will be given.
* This is a complimentary service and makes securing your rooms quick and easy
with 24 hour online access to hotel availability.
* Hotel Availability for Team and Individual reservations can be found online or calling TBD Travel Service.
Tournament Accommodations – – Click Here (24 Hour Online Access)
TBD Travel Services
Phone : 515.207.4910
Toll Free – 855-TEAMTVL
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am to 4:30pm CDT
Todd Miller—firstname.lastname@example.org or (515) 451-5635