All Iowa High School Rules apply, except the following:
- The facility will open 30 minutes prior to the first game.
- Coach must check in team at admissions gate prior to first game (1st playing site). Will receive any necessary information there.
Length of Game:
- 5th–8th Boys & Girls will play two 14-minute stop-time halves.
- 9th–11th Boys & Girls will play two 16-minute stop-time halves.
- Running clock if there is a 15 point lead in 2nd half when clock reaches the 8-minute mark.
- Halftime will last 2 minutes and warm-up will last 3–5 minutes.
- One coach may stand unless they receive a technical foul.
- If ejected, that coach will NOT be allowed to coach in next game.
- No warm-up basketballs provided and Home teams provide game ball.
- 5th–8th Boys and ALL Girls teams will use 28.5″ ball.
- Free throws are played on the rim.
- First team listed or on top of bracket is Home team and will wear light jersey.
- The Home team must provide a volunteer to do the official score book. Have this person ready to go when your team is the Home team and have them report to the scorer’s table.
- NO PRESS IF UP 25+ POINTS (3rd–8th grade ONLY)
- Tournament Director has authority to override any rules.
- First Overtime will be two-minute stop-clock. Thereafter it will be one-minute stop-clock.
- 3 full timeouts per game.
- One full timeout per overtime period, no carry over from previous halves.
I think we should all take pride in teaching the youth about proper sportsmanship. I have no problem removing fans, coaches or players if necessary. Have fun and remember that it’s all about the kids!
Daily Admission (NO WEEKEND PASSES)
- Saturday = $10
- Sunday = $5
- K–12 Student:
- Saturday = $5
- Sunday = $3
- 5 and under = Free